Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 27, 2008

I'm so excited to announce that my new book, Chasing Harry Winston, goes on sale today! You can read a sample chapter at either Amazon or Barnes & Noble and hopefully write lengthy, glowing reviews about how much you adore the book (before you actually read it is just fine with me). Or, even better, stop by your favorite local bookstore and pick up a copy.

We'll be kicking things off with the first reading tonight in New York at the Tribeca Barnes & Noble (97 Warren at Greenwich Street; 7:00 pm), so please join us if you're in the city. If not, chances are good I'll be somewhere near you in the next few weeks—check out the upcoming tour schedule and please, please, please come say hello.

Thank you so much for all your amazing support. I'm 100% certain that I have the best readers on earth, and I can't thank you all enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I just finished reading Everyone Worth Knowing and I LOVED it! I didn't think I would like it as much as TDWP, but I did and DO! I would love to see another book down the road with Bette and Sammy. In the meantime I will be running out to pick up Chasing Harry Winston. Happy New Year!

December 30, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home